24 HOURS OF ADRENALIN RULES:
The 24 Hours of Adrenalin was created (1994) with the sole purpose of gathering like-minded people together for a weekend of fun, challenges and positive experiences. It’s a family and friends event that invites all abilities of riders to one of the world’s best outdoor playgrounds. It’s in this spirit that we run the rules to our event.
Note: that it’s our desire to see each and every participant enjoy a well organized event that is for all abilities, not just the more talented, we care about the strongest local mountain bike talent, but not any more than the person on a corporate team that rides a single lap having just purchased their first mountain bike. In other words all participants will be treated with equal consideration.
Participants, spectators, families and friends are required to act in a spirit of friendship and respect first. Any person or people not respectful will be removed from the venue and barred from participating in future events.
PARTICIPANTS AND ORGANIZER’S RIGHTS
Participants deserve the right to be treated with respect and when challenges arise and be provided with thoughtful answers within a fair period of time.
Participants and spectators who are found to be crossing the line of constructive comments presented in a constructive manner will no longer be permitted to take part in or be at the event venue site during our event.
Just like customers have every right not to support an event, product or brand, we hold the same rights (sanction/ban) to remove any participant and or spectators we deem as disrespectful to the core values of the 24 Hours of Adrenalin, its crew, volunteers and parent company. This rule and right held by the organizing group will be enforced not only at the event but also in social media circles. So those that want to use social media to attack personally any member of our Crew, Volunteers, or Members of Organizing Group will be sanctioned. In some cases such sanctions will extend to the person’s team and or family.
- The first rule is that each captain is 100 percent responsible for the conduct for any members or his or her team and those who accompany the team to the event. Do not wait until the week before the event to review potential challenges. Last minute requests especially the week leading into the event are often not likely to be resolved.
- Are 100 percent responsible for the set up of the team and that the team is within compliance of all the rules and regulations.
- Must log into the team home page regularly and ensure that members are correctly invited, accepted and waivers are completed.
- Are responsible for his or her team’s information. Must be 100% correct.
- Each teammate must have an active profile that includes an email that is 100 percent correct. We suggest that you don’t use your company or a government email. Hotmail, gmail etc are better.
- Any rider found littering for any reason whether it’s in the expo areas or on the course will be automatically removed from the race. The entire team will be removed from the race if the infraction takes place on the event course.
TRANSFERS AND REFUNDS
- Read the policy you agreed to on the team home page when entering a team or as a solo rider . You are 100 percent responsible to be knowledgeable. In the past we tried to be flexible, however certain individuals and teams took advantage and we can no longer permit anything outside of the stated rules.
- All members MUST sign the electronic waiver. Only those under the age of 18 can use the paper version of the waiver which must be properly filled out and received at the twenty4 sports address two week prior to the event. No exceptions.
CHANGE OF CAPTAIN
- Read the policy you agreed to on the team home page when entering a team or as a solo rider . You are 100 percent responsible to be knowledgeable. In the past we tried to be flexible, however certain individuals and teams took advantage and we can no longer permit anything outside of the stated rules. All such request are subject to change over fees and any difference in the purchased team cost.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED
- Unfortunately we can no longer be on the honour system. Certain teams have abused the trust and due to the needs of our insurance providers we will need to check each and every person’s ID at registration.
- Team captains are 100% responsible to ensure that your team is in the correct category. Captains can check these in the online team profiles, confirm at race pick up and must confirm on the starting lists on Saturday morning. No changes can be made at the 12 noon start and any team found in the incorrect category will be disqualified.
CAMP & RV SITES
- Upon full payment of your team entry you can select your site of choice. Site maps are listed in the Camping & RV areas. Please choose carefully as any changes will result in an additional payment if selecting premium sites.